About reiki energy healing sessions:
Reiki is a body-work technique used for:
- Stress Reduction
- Pain Relief
- Release of Unwanted Energy
How does it work?
- Natural Healing Vibrations are transmitted through the hands of the practitioner to remove negative energy blockages within the body.
What to expect:
- In a spa setting, you will lie fully clothed on a massage table, your practitioner will address any questions you have and you together will customize your session.
- When you are ready to begin, your practitioner will play soft music. This serves as sound therapy to promote deep relaxation. Throughout your session you will hear nature sounds like rain, the ocean, soft rattles and flute music.
- Once relaxed, your practitioner will begin aromatherapy. This includes breathing exercises to relax the body, and the soft inhalation of fresh herbs (seasonally). Periodically through your session you may feel a light floral mist over your body.
- As discussed with your practitioner prior to your session: a fusion of effective energy clearing techniques can be used. Not limited to: Traditional Smudge, Egg (Limpía con huevo), Crystal placement on each Chakra, or all of the above.
- After you have received any of the above, your practitioner will sweep her hands inches above your body concentrating on areas where blockages are felt to release negative energy, ease pain and invite positivity within.
- After your session you will relax with your eyes closed for 5-10 minutes as your body and mind slowly awaken from deep meditation.
- Your practitioner will then offer cool water or chocolate to assist with the grounding process.
Minuet is a Certified Clinical Herbalist with training in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, Western Folk Herbalism and the indigenous healing practices of Mexico and the American Southwest. Minuet’s primary focus is a fusion of traditional energy-healing techniques practiced by several generations of her ancestors prior, along with Japanese Reiki.
Minuet studied herbalism at the East West School of Planetary Herbology, under world renowned herbalist/acupuncturist, Michael Tierra of Santa Cruz, California. She completed her integrative health internship in 2012 at the Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center in Bakersfield, California, where she created “food as medicine” meal plans for patients as supplemental healing in conjunction to their western medications (i.e.; chemotherapy).
In April, 2020 Minuet completed her Reiki Master/Teacher certification specializing in Usui Reiki.