WHAT IS THE GREY MATTER WRITER PROGRAM?
As the senses and distractions are deprived within the float tank, imaginations are left to wander, explore and create, making floatation therapy a great tool for creatives.
To demonstrate how we value this creative expansion at Grey Matter Float, we will be compiling the documented words of our writers and displaying them in the common spaces, as well as on social media and the Grey Matter website.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Monthly writer–we want to allow as many writers the chance to receive the creative and expansive benefits of floatation therapy; therefore, we are circulating writers each month.
- Writers will receive three complimentary 60-minute floats.
- Writers will also receive a personal referral code for friends, family and acquaintances. When eight people use that code, the writer will receive one free float.
- Writers can be authors, poets, lyricists, etc.
- At the end of your float package, we request the writer creates one original piece, inspired by the float experience. This piece will be displayed at Grey Matter in a writer’s journal and will always be displayed on this page under “Past Writers” with a link to the writer’s website or social media.
- Writers are invited to read their float-inspired stories, poems, etc. at future Grey Matter wellness events.
- An exchange of posts on social media is all we ask of writers.
Learn more about other benefits of floating here.